Tuesday 1 March 2011

My wedding flower


My love for you is unconditional
My love for you is real
My love for you is something
so incredible to feel

Holding you on those summer nights 
Feeling your soft kiss with the sun
My love for you is something 
that never once had to be won

I love you with the passing days
and with those we have not seen
You are the one in all my thoughts
in all my living dreams

You are the one whose hand is in mine
Whose lips I can't ignore
You are my life, my world, my love
You're all that I adore.

4 comments:

  1. aik lama lagi pun ko wedding ada sudah kah bunga ko ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngahahaha..terduluan bunga ni..belum lagi kawin..terlompat pulak..kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiwang karat ka Goriot? hehehhehe apa2 pun harap2 ko punya wedding preparation berjalan dengan lancar...amennnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..sedang preparation la ni..skrng sedang buat invitation kad..ari minggu ni mau p beli kain for org² yg berkenaan hoho..

    ReplyDelete